Paldiski town, former russian naval base only 50km from the capital city Tallinn is a perfect place to start this adventure. This area is famous for its amazing limestone cliffs and sandy beaches. Paldiski used to be the home for Russian submarines but nowadays its home fore the rare black guillemots that look like little penguins.
Park your rental motorhome near Paldiski for a great opportunity to feel the Eastern culture and taste local delicacies.
Matsalu National Park
Matsalu national park is 48.610 hectares of mesmerizingly beautiful wetlands, rivers and meadows. Matsalu is internationally important stopover for vast amount of migrating waterfowl and coastal birds. In the middle of this beautiful park stands fully restored Penijoe Manor. Great number of marked trails and 7 bird watching tower guarantees fun hiking experience. Read more here >>.
Enjoy the green and blue seaside sceneries and spot the local fauna. At 21.3 meters Panga cliff is the highest cliffs in Saaremaa and Muhu reaching up straight from the sea. On the highest point of this slate cliff is an ancient ritual site where they used to sacrifice humans for the sea.
Besides nature, this area is known for cultural events, and Angla windmills that are typical for Saaremaa Island. Other activities on this site include diving and hiking. If you fance something cute this is one of the largest resting sites for grey seals so its perfect place for seal watching.
Meteorite Craters of Kaali
Some 7500 years ago meteorite caused major damage comperable to atomic bomb in Saaremaa area. Approxx. 5 - 10km meteorite that fortunately broke into smaller pieces in athmosphere created these amazing big craters. These Kaali meteorite craters are the most spectacular in the whole Eurasia and definately worth visiting.
Park your rental camper to Kaali visitor centre which offers a great variety of activities around the area from cycling trips, to horseback riding, boat safaris, spa treatments and much more.
Soomaa National Park
Soomaa national park is a pristine untouched natural area and covers bogs and marshes, meadows and forests. Beautiful landscapes for trecking and uniques features such as a suspension bridge guarantees a relaxing day out. Read more here >>>
Take a guided tour to hand-mined sandstone caves that are nowadays also a home for the biggest colony of bats in East Europe. If you dont fancy bats that much you can take a short hiking trail that goes through the majestic Pine forest of Piusa. Along the way this trail has 9 information boards introducing you to local flora and fauna.
Lahemaa National Park
Being the biggest and oldest national park this is the highlight of your tour, and easily accessible with a rental motorhome. Lahemaa National Park is important for its natural sights and cultural landscape and it represents the Estonian nature perfectly. This is home for the Lynx and wild Boars and so many other Northern European animals. Read more here >>>
Pick up: Tallinn, Estonia
Rental Motorhome for 2 in May 5 days ONLY 687 EUR!
Rental Motorhome for 6 in May 5 days ONLY 780 EUR!
Check the price for your exact dates and book here
- Unlimited km
- All taxes
- Quality motorhome
- VIP airport pick-up service. Service is offered from/to main airport of each destination country.
- Personal customer service and orientation to your rental vehicle We allocate as much time to customer service at the pick-up and drop-off as required.
- Linen exchange free of charge. Possibility to replace any rented linen and bedding for a freshly laundered supply during their stay at any of our rental stations.
- TC Basic insurance
- High quality kitchen and dining ware
- Electricity cable with adapter
- Water hose
- Vehicle levellers (tyre wedges)
- On Board Computer (internet connection must be purchased separately)
- Free of charge information package giving good insight to travelling with a motorhome and to our destination countries. Available at the motorhome rental stations.
- 24 h phone service for all road side questions
- vehicle replacement service in case of major malfunction