Customer Satisfaction Survey 2023 - Competition rules
Thank you for sharing your valuable feedback on our services through our online customer survey. It helps us to monitor and maintain our high quality performance and develop our services even further.
A holiday draw among all TC customer respondents in 2023
We want to thank our customers who left a public review on Google, Facebook, or Trustpilot, with a lucky customer prize draw including all respondents in 2023. The winner will get a free motorhome week (7 days) with the chosen vehicle from the chosen Touring Cars destination. The annual draw will take place on January 2nd, 2024 and announced on the Touring Cars' social media platforms and on the website. The winner will be contacted personally.
Rules for the lucky TC customer prize draw
- Organizer: Touring Cars motorhome rental franchise chain organisation, headquarter in Vantaa Finland
- Competition time: From January 2023 to December 2023
- Criteria for the competition: Registered adult rental customers from all Touring Cars destinations in Europe, which have returned their rental vehicle to a local TC station and left an online review on Google, Facebook, or Trustpilot at the same time, within the mentioned competition time period, will participate in a lucky customer prize draw organised by the chain corporate team in January 2024. The winner will win a motorhome of their choice for 7 days (maximum for 5 people) from one of Touring Cars' destinations, chosen by the winner. Motorhome travel should be made within a year from the draw (by January 1st, 2025 at the latest). Touring Cars has the right to change a vehicle category, or a rental station based on vehicle availability or the operating status of an individual station. The winner will be notified immediately on any change. The minimum age of the driver indicated by the rental station may also affect the acceptance of the destination.
- Description of the prize: The winner can choose a motorhome category which suits best their travel group for a 7 days long rent-free road trip. The winner prize includes: daily rental costs of the chosen vehicle, two registered drivers and standardised services included in Touring Cars rental prices in general. The winner prize excludes all additional items and services mentioned in the general rental terms. More information https://www.touringcars.eu/en/general-rental-terms.
- Value of the prize can vary based on a vehicle category and travel period in each rental station. Vehicle rental value (for 7-day journey) can be from a compact VAN for two people about 690 EUR to a LUXURY vehicle for four people about 1350 EUR.
- Taxation: As this lucky customer prize draw is not a publicly open competition, the prize is defined as an additional income for a winner (prize receiver). This means that the winner is obligated to declare their winning prize to the local tax organisation with her official tax return form.
- The draw will be organised in the Touring Cars Franchise Chain head office (Tiilenlyöjänkuja 6, 01720 Vantaa, Finland) on January 2nd, 2024 at 12.00 local time (Helsinki UTC+02:00). Winner will be selected by a random draw, and the process will be implemented by one external person (not TC Corporate Admin team member) together with an official representative of Touring Cars Franchise Chain organisation (corporate Admin team member).
- Publication of the results of the draw & informing the winner: The winner will be contacted and informed personally by using the contact data customer has informed Touring Cars on while approving rental agreement at the station. Results will be announced also in Touring Cars social media channels and in a news element on TC web site www.touringcars.eu. Winner's full name will not be published in any platform to protect individual's privacy.
- Contact data: Customer data will be handled and stored by the Touring Cars Corporation team. It will be conducted with a special care and according to the privacy law regulations. Customer data will not be used for any sales promotion without customer’s separate approval (given marketing consent). For more detailed information on data and privacy issues, please contact the head office of Touring Cars Franchise Chain: email@example.com.
- The terms of this Lucky TC draw follow the general Promotional Games rules and Promotional games taxation rules in force in Finland.
- Arpajaislaki (23.11.2001/1047) https://www.finlex.fi/fi/laki/ajantasa/2001/20011047
- Arpajaisverolaki (26.6.1992 /552) https://www.finlex.fi/fi/laki/ajantasa/1992/19920552
Please, take your time to finalize your reviews. Good luck with the draw!