Book your Good Feelings holiday today!
Fully equipped & customised accommodation - Well-maintained & sanitized vehicles - Airport transfers - 24/7 Road service - Unlimited mileage
How to book rv campers and camper vans?
- Go to our front page www.touringcars.eu
- Change a language if you prefer other than English
- Select the most convenient dates for you to travel (start & end days)
- Choose the starting point for your road trip (country + rental station)
- Press 'Real time availability & prices', the yellow button at the bottom of the page.
- Select the best suitable vehicle for your needs by pressing yellow button 'Choose this vehicle'
- Press 'Continue booking', the yellow button at the bottom of the page.
- Select the additional services and items to customize your journey (such as pet cleaning fee or gas bottle replacements)
- Press 'Confirm booking', the yellow button at the bottom of the page.
- Create an account and sign in (in case of a partial payment & travel data modifications).
- Fill in the needed information for the order.
- Choose payment method.
- And finally, press 'Send' yellow button and - Congrats! - your booking have just been confirmed.
Online Purchasing terms
All our motorhome rental services in Europe are conducted and managed according to our General rules and Conditions.
Book online &
Pay only a 200€ Booking fee
Assure your reservation´s validity! Book now online and you need to pay only a Booking Fee (200 EUR / 2000 NOK / 2000 SEK / 170 GBP). The rest of the payment will be requested 45 days before your vacation starts.
Our latest destination and vehicle specific, seasonal pricing can be seen from the booking engine at the front page.
TRAVELING OUTSIDE THE DESTINATION COUNTRY WITH A MOTORHOME
TRAVELING IN THE NORDIC COUNTRIES
With Touring Cars rental motorhome, you are allowed to drive freely in the Nordic countries. Driving outside of the Nordic countries is permitted only in case this permission has been granted at the time of booking by Touring Cars.
Client is obligated to ask approval from the rental station when the vehicle is planned to be taken outside the destination country.
TRAVELING IN EUROPE
It is one of the great advantages of camping car travelling to be able to see so much more. It is often possible to cross country borders, but the rentee is always obligated to ask for permission from Touring Cars when travelling outside the country where the rental station is located. Travelling outside the country where you picked up your rental motorhome will also have an effect on the coverage of your insurance deductibles. Special insurance requirements ought to be followed. Rental stations hold the right to limit the deductible to TC Plus in case the camper is driven outside the country where the rental station is located.
For motorhomes travelling outside their country of origin, a special validity certificate for insurance called Green Card is required. It takes a few days to get this document so, please, inform us well in advance of all plans to drive outside the country where you will pick up your rental motorhome. Additional traffic insurance may be required when entering some countries. If so, it may be bought at customs when crossing the border.
TRAVELING IN BALTIC STATES AND RUSSIA
Traveling to Russia, Belarus or Ukraine is not allowed under any circumstances with Touring Cars Rental Motorhomes rented from Europe. Traveling to Eastern European countries is allowed for rental vehicles taken from Tallinn and Riga rental stations, and when traveling from other rental stations, you will need a special permission. Exceptional insurance may apply to traveling in Eastern European countries.
Client is obligated to ask approval from the rental station when the vehicle is planned to be taken outside the destination country.
ONE-WAY MOTORHOME RENTALS
A UNIQUE WAY TO EXPLORE TWO OR MORE COUNTRIES DURING ONE HOLIDAY
Pick your campervan up from one destination and end the trip in a different location. One-way camper rental offers more freedom to travel and discover the untouched places along your journey. Traveling along the EU countries neither requires any special attention concerning approval, nor issuing green card. However, each rental station must be informed by the travelers if the motorhome is taken abroad. Our professional staff members take special care of each of our clients, therefore, there might be a higher deductible claim in case accident happens in the country outside the rental agreement.
One way RV rental - unlimited miles - the maximum freedom for active travellers!
Kindly, notify us in case the vehicle is planned to be taken abroad or visit FAQ page (Frequently Asked Questions).
CAMPER RENTAL PRICES, ADDITIONAL ITEMS AND SERVICES
Camper rental price is formed from the base charge and the daily rental prices. Each calendar day will be charged.
Our camper rental stations are open daily from 8:00 - 18:00. As one of the most flexible rental companies we are happy to provide our motorhome rental services at any time of the day in case needed. However, it's good to note that additional fees may apply if either the pickup or the drop off of the rental camper takes place outside these office hours.
CAMPER RENTAL PRICES INCLUDE ALL OF THE FOLLOWING SERVICES:
- No minimum camper rental period
- Unlimited rental mileage
- You can pick up or drop off your rental camper by agreed appointment between 08.00 - 18.00 seven days a week. 24/7 rental services are also available, but additional fees and/or limitations may apply depending on the destination country.
- 24/7 phone camper service for all roadside questions
- Rental camper replacement service in case of any major malfunction
- VIP airport transfer services for all guests – without additional price. Service is offered from/to the main airport of each destination country. Please, see the list of valid airports in the country page.
- We provide personal customer service and introductions to your rental camper. We take as much time for customer service at the pickup and drop-off as required. Average duration of a pickup is 1-2 hours
Best value for your money
- High quality rental camper from our fleet of new top brand quality motorhomes including special categories such as Luxury
- Air-conditioning in a driver´s cabin - in Southern destinations air-conditioning also in a living are
- All our camper rental prices include comprehensive insurance (excess deductible / self-liability limit applies)
- High quality kitchen and dining ware are included. We also have a great variety of different additional items that can be booked depending on your wishes. Make your selections in the online booking.
- Free of charge information package is provided, giving you a good insight into travelling with a camper in the destination country. This is available at the camper rental stations upon pickup.
- Vehicle levelers in all motorhomes (tire wedges)
- Electricity cables and water hoses
RENTAL MOTORHOME ACCESSORIES
All our high quality motorhomes are fully equipped for an enjoyable holiday including:
- Full kitchenware
- Full tableware
- First aid kit
- Instant tire repair kit
- Cleaning set
- Multilingual instruction booklet
- Mosquito nets
- Vehicles equipped with awning at no additional costs (excl. Iceland, subject to availability)
- 20 A / 12 V and 220 V / 230 V outlets
- Electricity cable
- GPS navigation
- Vehicle leveling blocks
- Two full gas bottles*
Touring Cars provides motorhome rentals with two full gas bottles. These as extra elements are not included in the price and can be additionally added to a booking. For further details, please, visit the page given and find out more about your motorhome.
ADDITIONAL RENTAL SERVICES
All drivers must be registered on in the rental agreement for insurance and deductible to be valid. One driver is included in all rental prices and additional drivers can be added when making a booking, after a booking is made by contacting our International Sales Office, or at the rental station during the pickup.
Late / Early service surcharge
Touring Cars rental stations are open all year round, 24/7 based on appointment in all locations. We are also happy to provide you with the camper rental services outside our office hours between 18:00 – 08:00 but these services are subject to additional pricing and availability. Our online booking engine will automatically adjust your rental price if you choose for your service to take place between 18:00 - 08:00.
We will clean the vehicle for you before your journey. When you return your rental camper back to a Touring Cars rental station, you should ensure that all rubbish is taken out from the vehicle, and the toilet cassette is emptied together with grey water tanks. We are happy to do all of that for you with a small additional price. Enjoy your holiday and leave the cleaning and basic drop-off duties to us.
Pet cleaning fee
We welcome furry family members to our rental vehicles. To ensure all clients can enjoy a spotless and allergy free vehicle, any rental camper that carried furry family members will go through a thorough cleaning and ozone treatment after the rental. This service comes with a small extra price which varies depending on the country. If you´re traveling with a pet, please select the pet cleaning fee from the booking engine.
To make your stay and experience with us as much hassle-free as possible, we are happy to offer you transfer services from / to downtown locations and hotels, as well as airports a bit further away. These additional pickup transfers need to be booked and prepaid, no onthe-spot payment option is available.
Our rental stations are often busy, and vehicles need several hours turnaround time for the drop-off procedure where the vehicle is carefully checked for technical condition, then thoroughly cleaned, and personally prepared for the next client. It is therefore very important that you return your rental motorhome on time. Additional fees may be charged if the motorhome is returned later than the agreed drop-off time. Touring Cars may also charge possible monetary losses from the client if their actions delay next rental of the rental camper.
If you wish to change your drop-off time, please, let us know at least 24 hours in advance and we will find alternative time slot for you if/when possible. However, due to the high number of daily rental actions, Touring Cars rental station must approve all changes you wish to make regarding the original return time.
INSURANCE FOR YOUR RENTAL CAMPER
Vehicle insurances are divided into two parts:
- Compulsory insurance
- Collision insurance
The compulsory vehicle insurance covers the damages or accidents to the third party caused by the driver. The collision insurance covers damages to the rental vehicle due to an accident.
COLLISION INSURANCE COVERAGE
The protection covers the external form of the vehicle due to an accident, fire, or theft. The protection is NOT valid if the vehicle is being used under alcohol, or other unallowed substance, influence or reckless behavior. The insurance does not cover interior damages.
All the proper details of the current defects of the vehicle are given in on the rental condition form. The aim of this procedure is that the client is responsible of familiarizing themselves with the damages prior to signing the document and is liable for all new damages found on the vehicle upon their return. All new damages, which were not marked in the agreement upon pickup, will be charged. This notice is given for protection purposes only.
All Touring Cars rentals include collision insurance with TC Basic deductible. In a case of an accident caused to the rental vehicle, renter is obligated to pay up to the maximum amount of deductible (excess) share per damage, per accident, per lost items or per punitive sanctions.
DEDUCTIBLE REDUCTIONS AND REIMBURSEMENT
Vehicle insurances are valid only in Touring Cars rental station countries, and vehicles cannot be taken abroad without a special agreement with Touring Cars.
TC Basic Deductible (excess share) is included in each rental. Your liability to Touring Cars for loss of or damage to the vehicle may extend to the maximum limit of deductible (e.g. about € 2800). The share level is country specific and might variate vary from between different destinations. For further information, please, visit the country specific pages. We also provide options to reduce this excess share with additional Deductible Reductions.
A full deductible amount will be reserved on driver’s credit card presented at the pickup as a deposit. However, the sum (the bond during rental period) will be immediately released and fully refunded after the vehicle is returned and the condition inspection is finished.
Deductible Reductions in collision, theft, and fire:
- TC Plus with excess share e.g. up to €1200
- TC Premium with excess share e.g. up to €600
- TC Total with zero deductible. To eliminate the liability share in first damage of collision, theft, or fire damages with excess share of €0. With the second damage and onwards, liability follows the terms of TC Premium.
Windshield & Tire Protection (extra coverage for vehicle rental)
- TC WTP Extra with zero deductible. To eliminate liability share in tire and window damages with excess share of €0
LIMITATIONS FOR DEDUCTIBLES
The minimum reduction period for lowering deductible (excess share) with TC Deductible products is 7 rental days or equivalent monetary payment (except 10 days in TC Total). All additional drivers need to be named for the insurance in order for the same to be valid validate. If a non-designated driver drives the rental vehicle, all additional coverages, protections and deductibles are void.
The maximum payment for deductible reduction is 30 days period. The selected deductible level is valid for the whole rental period regardless of the rental duration.
NOTE: Touring Cars Iceland Rental Station offers Gravel Protection Insurance that covers damage to headlights, front bumper, mirrors, and the hood of the vehicle when gravel or rocks hit the vehicle by accident. The minimum reduction period is 7 days or equivalent monetary payment. Windshield and Tire Protection and the Gravel Protection in Iceland have no maximum payment period. The Gravel Protection available ONLY at the rental station!
OPTIONAL EXTRA ITEMS
As well as providing you with a beautiful quality rental camper, we have gathered some optional extras to choose from to make your camper holiday even more comfortable. From a camping set to child booster seats, choose the ones you need. If there is something that is not listed in the booking menu, please, contact us after the booking and we will do our best to get it for you.
Each Touring Cars rental station has a wide range of additional on-the-spot items for customizing and maximizing your holiday to another level! These items include mountain bikes, fishing sets, hairdryers, 220 V Inverters, extra cleaning sets (mini hoovers), toasters, coffee machines and camping assets which are compatible with each Touring Cars luxury camper.